Partner With Us!
How can you help women heal?
- Raise awareness about the daily life and health conditions for Afghan women living in Afghanistan and as refugees in Pakistan.
- Donate to raise scholarship funds for women. Proceeds will go towards school expenses for female Afghan students enrolled in a pre-med or medical school program.
Become a partner in our on-line student collective:
- Gather a group of students, who may already have a pre-existing identity, such as a sports team, a student organization, an academic organization, students in a class, student government, etc.
- View the film View from a Grain of Sand (available from us or through the publisher).
- Hold an event to raise awareness and funds for the scholarship fund. Let us know when and where and what; we will help publicize it.
- Send us a picture of the event and information about your group. We will publish both on our website.
Become an individual partner or partners as a group of friends!
- Hold a house party and show the documentary, View from a Grain of Sand. Ask for donations for the scholarship fund. Take pictures of your party and we are happy to post them.
- Hold a book discussion on one of the recommended texts. If you are a bo book club, choose one of the books and make a donation as a book club.